1. A maximum of 50 people at any one service.
2. Every second pew to be tapped off to allow a 2-meter distance between congregants.
3. All congregants entering the church are asked to please sanitize their hands.
4. No shaking of hands or fellowship time during the service except to acknowledge those in front of you or behind you.
5. No fellowshipping in the foyer before or after the service until further notice.
6. When the service ends various sections of the church will be asked to exit the sanctuary in intervals until everyone is gone.
7. The above measures will also apply to Wednesday bible studies.
8. Tithes and offerings can be placed in the specified box for that purpose as you enter the sanctuary.
9. Please follow social distancing in the parking lot of the church.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.