We are dedicated to offering a clean and safe environment.
- Our facilities are cleaned regularly.
- In addition to hand soap available in the bathrooms, we have a supply of alcohol-based hand sanitizer's available for use at every service time and location.
- We plan to continue our weekly services but are monitoring the situation and following recommendations from provincial and local government agencies.
Provide examples of best practices for not spreading germs.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home if you are not feeling well.
- Cover your mouth and nose with your forearm when coughing and sneezing.
- Wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds at a time. Use soap and water when possible.
- If no soap and water are available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with 60%-95% alcohol.
Share encouragement through scripture.
- In Psalm 46, we are reminded that it is God who is our refuge and strength, and our ever-present help in trouble. Therefore, let us not fear, but with confidence use this opportunity to be the hands and feet of Jesus through our prayers and our care for others.
- 2 Timothy 1:7: For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.